gmp on mac os x

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Sat Sep 5 11:15:56 UTC 2015

Christophe Dutang <dutangc at gmail.com> writes:

  Having just set up my macbook with mac os Yosemite, Xcode Version 6.4
  (6E35b), I can’t figure out how to install gmp on my machine.

  On previous OS version (snow leopard and mavericks), the gmp
  installation works correctly. But now it seems to be more complicated
  with yosemite.

  I always got with make check and make install "has no symbols". See the respective traces below

[snip]

  What am I doing wrong?

Lots of output there, but is it error output of just warnings?

We build GMP regularly on Mac OS and we see useless warnings on its
various releases.

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622