Building GMP 6.0 for Ivy Bridge

Victor Shoup shoup at cs.nyu.edu
Fri Oct 2 21:38:26 UTC 2015

I can try later.
The source of the problem could be that I'm not compiling with the system compiler, because I need a newer one for various reasons.
With this compiler, there is also a path variable that needs to point to the right place to get the right dynamic libs. So... Maybe somewhere some environment variables are not getting passed through? Hmmm