Building GMP 6.0 for Ivy Bridge

Victor Shoup shoup at cs.nyu.edu
Fri Oct 2 12:56:18 UTC 2015

Was there some other code I was supposed to compile?
I just stripped out the program you indicated and tried compiling that by itself,
and got the undefined reference.

Also, from the information I gave you on my system,
does --build=coreisbr-unknown-linux-gnu seem like
the right option?  Again, lscpu gives:

Model name:            Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v2 @ 2.80GHz

And that is definitely an ivy bridge.