Fast Multiplication

David Baumgärtel baumgaertel.david at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:11:54 UTC 2015

Hello!
I am a german student and I have a problem regarding the multiplication
algorithms. I need to adjust the thresholds "MUL_KARATSUBA_THRESHOLD" and
so on to force the usage of a particular multiplication algorithm. But that
doesn't work like I want it to work, because the .h and .c files in which
the algorithms are defined are precompiled.
Is there any chance of changing the thresholds that I can compare the
run-time of the different multiplication algorithms for equal inputs.
Thank you very much for your effort!
Yours sincerely,
David