Compiled with C++ support

rtiky23 at gmail.com rtiky23 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:50:34 UTC 2015

Hello, I recently compiled gmp (no c++ support), mpfr, and mpc. I then compiled gmp with c++ support. Do I need to recompile mpfr and mpc after doing this, or will the versions compiled with the non-c++ version work okay? I need to compile for 4 different architectures, so I am asking this to save time rather than just rebuilding everything. The current mpfr and mpc seem to be working okay, but I want to make sure I don’t get any strange behavior down the line.

Thanks

Sent from Windows Mail