Implementing a pi(n) sieve in gmp.

Allan Menezes amenezes007 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 09:28:44 UTC 2015

Dear GMP-Developers,
   GCC version 5.1 should available for download soon and it contains
support for OPENACC which parallelizes C code with switches to the compiler
in NVIDIA CUDA or OPENMP or Intel PHI aceelators.
So for version > 6.0.0a can you include a makefile with the -fopenacc
switces for NVIDIA GPUs for the generic C GMP code? So one can have a GMP
library that is optimized for CUDA as well as OPENMP?
Thank you,
Best wishes,
Allan Menezes