What license info needed when posting a GitHub project using GMP?

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Sat Nov 15 21:30:55 UTC 2014

Otto van Verseveld <ohvanverseveld at gmail.com> writes:

  I'm about to post my very first GitHub OSX/Xcode based project with some
  code using the latest libgmp.h and libgmp.a library which I compiled on my
  MacMini with MacOSX 10.9 and Xcode 6.1.

  What do I need to add, in terms of (references) to GMP license-agreement,
  as additional info in the About / ReadMe description of my GitHub
  repository?

  Anybody (references to) a standard template or format I can (re)use?

  Thanks very much in advance!

You need to let user know they have the right to source code, basically.
The GPL is very much discussed on the Net.  Please read up on any
details there.  The gnu.org site is a good place to start.

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622