GMP compilation issue

Dharmik Brahmbhatt Dharmik.Brahmbhatt at kpit.com
Tue May 27 09:44:11 UTC 2014

Hey, thanks for reply I am working on windows to install GMP I would require another application MSYS to run unix command (configure) and that I am not allowed to use. What I what is just compile my code successfully that Invokes any GMP API. And That's my project need. So Can I achieve it by digging through the code of that perticaluar API without installing GMP lib  ??

Thanks
Dharmik