Help making on Windows64 w/Cygwin

Abdulrahman Al-Sharabati alekulyn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 21:10:48 UTC 2014

I'm a beginner in many ways, and am trying to build GMP 6.0.0 on Windows
with Cygwin.  However, I'll be using MinGW-w64 GCC to compile source files
calling GMP.  Anyway, using Cygwin, I started off with:
./configure --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32 --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32
--target=x86_64-w64-mingw32

It configured successfully, although I'm not sure if it configured
correctly.  Anyway, after that I ran make.  However, this is the error I
got back:
http://pastebin.com/Ga638xG2

Any help with this problem would be appreciated.  I also have the
config.log if it is of any help.

Thanks