AW: WG: AW: use gmp on microcontroller freescale coldfire

Drößler Tobias Droessler.Tobias at ik-elektronik.com
Mon Jun 24 08:43:31 CEST 2013

> We don't provide any configuration options for making GMP that small.

We usually create a binary file, which will be programmed /flashed and holds the whole program code .
Is it not possible (or default set) that the linker only places used (called) code form the lib inside the binary file ?

We still include stdio , stdlib - I am not sure if this is a versions known from the desktop pc , or if it is a adapted one for the controller.
"printf", by the way,  is not used because we have no display / screen.

regards Tobias