AW: use gmp on microcontroller freescale coldfire

Drößler Tobias Droessler.Tobias at ik-elektronik.com
Fri Jun 21 08:20:25 CEST 2013

Thanks for your statement.

@ Torbjörn: So if i understand you right, GMP need some c-libs, which also have to run/compiled  on/for the embedded CPU.

I am from the small microcontroller world, running without OS normally. GMP is written  to use it with OS on  a PC or so, is this right ?
So may I have to adapt things in GMP lib,  ( publish it ), and then use it  in our project.

Ok, another way is to find a lib  handling with big integers and that is still designed for embedded CPUs.
==> So if anyone remembers such a (competitive) lib, please post it !

best regards and a nice weekend.
Tobias