GNU MP installation

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Sun Apr 14 19:58:30 CEST 2013

Yang Feng <yfeng22 at asu.edu> writes:

  This is Yang, a Electrical Engineering graduate student. My research need
  me to acquire more precision in C++ program. So I download the GNU MP to
  see if it can solve my problem. However when I tried to install it, I got a
  problem. The work space on my laptop is Windows7. I read the introduction
  to GMP, installation part is done in Linux system, but it also mention that
  GMP is compatible in Windows system. But the steps to install a GMP in the
  manual is too brief for me (maybe for a Computer Science students it is
  easy) and I am not sure how I can install a GMP in Windows system.

  Can you help me to solve this problem or you can direct me to some
  references I can get more information about the installation. I will be
  appreciated about that.

Where do you get stuck?