mpn_powm not documented -- an oversight?

Will Galway galway at math.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 28 20:44:56 CEST 2012

Thanks for the comments Paul.  As to the usefulness of putting gmp_powm
into the public interface, I'd guess that it would considerably speed-up
my particular application, but I'll have to benchmark it before knowing
for sure.  If it IS much faster, I'll send another report.  (If it isn't
much faster, I doubt I'll bother to report it.)

-- Regards, Will