gmp question

Mike Mohr akihana at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 22:51:14 CEST 2012

Leonel,

You're welcome to use my Android project here:

https://github.com/Rupan/gmp

I provide prebuilt shared objects that work in Android apps.  However, due
to missing documentation, I am unable to run the full test suite on a
target device.  As a result, there is at least 1 known, repeatable crash
logged in the project issues.

Mike