Using a pre-computed array in another function?

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Sun Jul 8 13:25:16 CEST 2012

Alasdair McAndrew <amca01 at gmail.com> writes:

  Thanks for that, but I don't think that's the cause of it: I tested a loop
  to print some of the A[i] values and they're all there.  It's just that for
  some reason, the A[i] values are "invisible" to my mpz_myfun function.

Certainly, mpz_t variables need to be initialised, whether scalar or in
an array.

If your program malfunctions even with all variables properly
initialised, then your program has more bugs.  Then try to debug your
program using standard debugging techniques.

www.cs.mtu.edu/~soner/Classes/CS-3411/Slides/05-Debug.pdf