Install GMP with Windows
Di Maria Giovanni
calimero22 at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 4 08:35:31 CEST 2012
Follow these steps:
1) Install mingw or cygwin (with M4 and MAKE)
2) Install also gcc compiler
2) Download and umpack the GMP tar sources.
5) After many minutes, the process creates the file .a
6) Copy this library .a to /lib and gmp.h to /include
7) write you source .c
8) compile with gcc test.c -lgmp
Da: Randy Eastland <randy.eastland at gmail.com>
A: gmp-discuss at gmplib.org
Inviato: Martedì 3 Luglio 2012 22:30
Oggetto: Install GMP with Windows
I've spent the better part of a week trying to get GMP installed and usable
with code::blocks on Windows. Is there a tutorial out there that works for
this? I don't use Linux or VisualC++ or CygWin. That eliminates 99.9% of the
search results. The other 0.1% are worthless.
Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to compile GMP on a windows environment?
gmp-discuss mailing list
gmp-discuss at gmplib.org
More information about the gmp-discuss