Install GMP with Windows

Di Maria Giovanni calimero22 at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 4 08:35:31 CEST 2012

Hi Randy.
Follow these steps:

1) Install mingw or cygwin (with M4 and MAKE)
2) Install also gcc compiler
2) Download and umpack the GMP tar sources.
3) ./configure
4) make
5) After many minutes, the process creates the file .a
6) Copy this library .a to /lib and gmp.h to /include
7) write you source .c
8) compile with gcc test.c -lgmp

Regards
Giovanni