GMP usage for memory constrained devices

Mehari Zeraberuk mehzera75 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 08:08:28 CET 2012

I am newbie to gmp library. I come to know gmp when searching for multi
precision libraries. It will address what i was looking for but I don't
know how to use in memory constrained devices. Thus, I need your help.

I only need integer functions and in that the low level function from gmp
library. Is it possible to make it happen in these devices? what
dependencies are there that could hinder me from doing these extraction? I
was searching in the Internet but I couldn't get explanatory notes over
there.

" Joy is not the absence of suffering but the presence of God"