gmp.h can't be found,or is unusable

Hua Li privatestuffs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 02:17:35 CET 2012

Thanks, Torbjorn.

Let me make it clear.

I downloaded gmp-5.0.4 and mpfr-3.1.0, after I unpacked gmp-5.0.4,
there is no gmp.h,  then I executed ./configure, there appeared gmp.h.

But mpfr said that gmp.h can't be found, or unusable.

I did try "Make" , however, it doesn't help at all in this case.

I guess that the problem is with gmp.h, because there are a lot of "#"
in it, i.e., the gmp.h file seems like a void file.

How can I fix this problem?