Portable and compile ver of GMP

bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it
Thu Dec 20 08:48:42 CET 2012

Ciao,

Il Gio, 20 Dicembre 2012 12:03 am, Vy Bui ha scritto:
> I try to run some tests using the mini-GMP e.g. t-add.c

I underline the fact that the first release of mini-GMP was two days ago...

> (\gmp-5.1.0\mini-gmp\tests) but the compiler complains about
> *"mini-random.h:20:22:
> error: mini-gmp.h: No such file or directory". *What do i miss here?

Maybe you are in the wrong directory or you did not pass the correct
options to the compiler ("-I..").

Before using mini-gmp, you should read mini-gmp/README.
It says:
"The tests subdirectory contains a testsuite. To use it, you need GMP
and GNU make. Just run make check in the tests directory. [...]"

--
http://bodrato.it/software/combinatorics.html