GMP implementation problem about lossing header files

陈东龙 donglongchen at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 05:30:07 CEST 2011

Hello!

I want to transplant and run the PBC(which is based on GMP library) in MicroBlaze, thus, I have to break the link library and add the needed files from GMP to PBC.
However, I can’t find some of the key header files like “config.h” and “intrinsics.h” from GMP library.
Where I can find these headers? I can't find them in the GMP library. Or they can be generated when I implement the GMP libray?

And are there any tips for porting GMP to MicroBlaze?

Thank you very much for your help!