Segmentation fault in mpz_divexact_ui ?

Bernhard Helmes bhelmes at gmx.de
Thu Jun 30 21:43:57 CEST 2011

A beautiful day,

i am not sure if my programm is correct, but i have the slight suggestion
that there is a bug in the function mpz_divexact_ui

I saw that there were some problems before.

I use gcc 4.2.4 on an Ubuntu system 8.0.4 and gmp version 5.0.2

I compile my program with -O3

Is there an issue to fix the error.

I will rerun my program by substitute the function with mpz_div
but unfortunately the segmentation fault occurs first after two days.

Thanks a lot for your work done with gmp
Bernhard

--
http://devalco.de
Development of Algorithmic Construction