integer size

Ron Croonenberg ron.croonenberg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:46:24 CEST 2010

Yes i looked at that one too,   however I don't know what limbs are.

basically what I am doing is I am writing soomething where I use A LOT of
these integers.  I want to figure out how many I of these integers I can
keep around.
It would be new to be able to determine the size of an integer in bytes.

In a previous message I saw that  checking the length of a string
representation in binary and divide it by 8.

Knowing there are other types than just integers too, makes me wonder if
that actually is true.