Eiffel interface to GMP

Chris Saunders evas at mountaincable.net
Mon Jun 28 21:42:37 CEST 2010

My thanks to Brad Chamberlain for pointing me to the page in the documentation that I needed to look at.  I don't know why I did not realize that this was the section I needed to look at but sometimes I can be very stupid.

The page does not explain how one is to submit a library for consideration.  I am going to show the URL in this message for my Eiffel language interface to GMP called eGMP:

http://www.eiffelroom.org/node/442

If there is some procedure that I need to follow could someone inform me about what I need to do.

Regards
Chris Saunders