Unresolve external symbol

Chris Saunders evas at mountaincable.net
Fri Jun 4 00:53:45 CEST 2010

I built the GMP 5.0.1 library using MSYS.  I am working on an Eiffel
language interface to GMP.  My Eiffel compiler translates its code to C and
then uses cl from the Microsoft Windows SDK v7.0 to compile that C code.
Here is an error I am getting from the C compilation:

2	C Compiler Error: Error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
___mingw_vfprintf referenced in function _fprintf	libgmp.aThe function I was attempting to wrap that is causing this error is
mpf_out_str.  Now mpf_inp_str compiled successfully and so have all the
other functions that I have implemented(most of them).  When I built GMP I
did do "make check" and all tests ran successfully.  I'm hoping someone
might know the source of this error?

Regards
Chris Saunders