Fw: Install GMP 5.0.1

Vincent Lefevre vincent at vinc17.net
Sat Feb 20 20:51:06 CET 2010

On 2010-02-20 12:01:25 +0100, Torbjorn Granlund wrote:
> It look like you forgot to build GMP before you tried to install it.
> The GMP manual has a section on how to build and install GMP--please
> read it.

Though I've never tried, this should be handled automatically thanks
to the makefile dependencies.

BTW, I think that "install" should depend on the tests (make check)
too. That way, users wouldn't forget to run "make check" before
installing GMP. :)

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent at vinc17.net> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.net/>