Compile problem

Skeoch, Ronald Leaton Ronald.Skeoch at unisys.com
Mon Aug 16 20:26:45 CEST 2010

Hi there,

Thank you for the reply, I decided to start from scratch because when I
initially installed gmplib I used some other instructions for setting it up
and those steps were slightly different than the ones outlined in the
manual.  After standing up a new VM I re-install everything following the
instructions outlined in the manual and found during the install that I was
missing a few packages... I am not sure how everything was compiling as far
as it was on the pervious instance.

Anyway everything is now working correctly, thank you to the community for
the library and thank you again Décio for the quick reply.