Emulating a hardware signed multiplier

Børge Strand-Bergesen borge.strand at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 10:40:42 CET 2009

Hi Torbjörn,

I came to the same conclusion. I'll have a go at it after our
one-year-old is put to bed tonight :-)

I'll use GMP for other purposes than this, so I guess I'll rather
spend time tweaking it than learning the correct X86 assembly
instructions and their interface. Not state of the art programming, I
know, but it's probably what gets me there in the least (human) time.

Borge