Gmp

Elbert_Pol e.pol at chello.nl
Thu May 14 17:53:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

Dunno if this the right group, but will give a try.

I did today a port from Gmp to Os/2
Yah there still peeps who is using this :)

I did not notice any bad errors, with compiling but i wanne have static
library
like a gmp_s.a and a mp_s.a
I added to the makefile libs = -lgmp -lmp
But at the end i got no such files.

I think i've done something wrong here...

I start the configure like ./configure --enable-shared=no

Then i did also a make -k check and that results in many errors like.....

Error! E2028:  is an undefined reference
Error! E2028:  is an undefined reference
Error! E2028: ! is an undefined reference
Error! E2028: 1 is an undefined reference
Error! E2028:  is an undefined reference
Error! E2028: ' is an undefined reference
Error! E2028:  is an undefined reference
Error! E2028:  is an undefined reference

MAyby you got a idea in here :P

Keep up the good work..

--
  With the best regards,