Question

James Youngman jay at gnu.org
Sun Jul 5 14:13:36 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 4:36 PM, noor hadi<noor.majid at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using GMP to compute 2^(2*17) values and when I do that I get a 0 or a
> negative number. How can I fix that?

You didn't provide enough information for anybody to be able to help
you, so nobody did.   Other people are not necessarily going to
immediately know what your problem is, so won't be able to tell you
what to do unless you provide more information.  You might find it
helpful to read some information about how to provide the information
people will need in order to help you (one such description is at
http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html).

Thanks,
James.