Demo 1 did not work.

Charles Pergiel c.pergiel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 10:07:36 CET 2009

I've been reading up on GMP and I see you have download files on the GMP web
page.

I have a Linux machine running Version I (Ibred Isis? Intrepid Irritant?)
and there is a Synaptic Package Manager that does a nice job of downloading
and installing software packages. I searched for GMP and it returned a whole
bunch of results, but none that really looked like what I wanted. There are
documentation packages and packages for perl, OCaml & Python. I just want
what I need for C. Can you advise?

ccp

--
Charles Pergiel