Importing integers

Jernej Makovsek jernej.makovsek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:38:54 CET 2009

mpz_import requires buffers, one has to be familiar with the "libs and
nails" thing  for a simple operation like reading a file as a number.
I expected the library provided a single liner for doing this so I
went to mpz_inp_raw.  Couldnt get it to work, went back to mpz_import
and read its section in the docus 3x. Now I too can use mpz_import :).
So, tnx for the patience, I read (from the GMP fork discussion) that
it`s a real virtue here.

Sincerely,
Jernej