MPI and GMP

Allan Menezes amenezes007 at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 11 21:53:13 CET 2009

selcukkeskin at live.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on MPI with GMP. It works perfectly but i can't send gmp variables like mpz_t, mpf_t

Hi Selcuk,
   Are you emedding MPI in GMP functions at a higher level to create a
new gmp library with mpi?or just writing an mpi program in C/C++ with
gmp primitives embedded in it and compiled like this
mpicc -o foo -m64 -lgmp -lm foo.c? If you are writing a library are you
going to LGPL it and submit it to the gmplib website?
Thank you very much for your response,
Best wishes,
Allan MeneZes