MS Visual C# compatibility

Børge Strand-Bergesen borge.strand at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:10:35 CET 2009

Hi,

this far I have used GMP with great success under Cygwin. For the next
iteration of my project I will need some GUI elements, and a Windows
platform most likely to be what my end user has.

I have never done any work in terms of GUI programming. Some people
have recomended that I get starting with Visual C# express, a free (as
in beer) tool from MS. However, I won't bother with it unless I can
use GMP functionality. What is your experience setting up GMP in this
environment?

Thanks,
Borge