Make Error - Response

Patrick Eisenmann peisenmann at gatech.edu
Sun Apr 19 02:59:37 CEST 2009

Awesome. Thanks for the quick response. It's probably pretty arguable that
all three are user errors, but I thought they might be worth noting on the
website somewhere.

I'm not sure where to report this, but I've now used the library for a proof
of concept use of the Diffie-Hellman algorithm, and once installed, the
library works wonderfully and quickly even on magnificently large prime
numbers. So, my compliments to the chefs.

--
Patrick Eisenmann
Undergrad Computer Science
peisenmann at gatech.edu