Illegal subtraction in tmp-dive_1.s

Torbjorn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Fri Apr 17 18:30:58 CEST 2009

Dennis Clarke <dclarke at blastwave.org> writes:

  Excellent, I'll go drag that down right away and give it a spin on Solaris
  with GCC 4.3.3 and binutils 2.19.1 and THEN after that I'll go to Sun
  Studio 11 and the Sun built in as/ld to see what we get.

Good.  Note that this does not work around most of the bugs you've run
into, though.

  I hope you guys *know* that if you ever need access to Sun
  Solaris/OpenSolaris on anything from i386/AMD64 to Sparc/UltraSparc that
  you can ssh into Blastwave.org with an account that I'll provide to you.
  If you ever want/need to.

Thanks.  Personally, I have more Slowaris access than is sane to me, KTH
where I work is a Slowaris shop, so all us researchers run our own
deskside system with GNU/Linux or BSD.  :-)

If somebody could provide access to some modern Intel processors, in
partcular the "i7", that would be useful.  The operating doesn't matter
as long as it is not Windoze.