storing matrices and vectors of large integers

hugo soares h.kumite at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 01:36:08 CEST 2009

I would like to ask how matrices and vectors of multi precision integers
(mpz_t) are stored.
I have read the manual, and it is explained how an mpz_t is stored, and it
uses an array already, so I wonder how large matrices are stored.

I am specially interested in this for the NTL project.

If you cannot provide me this information directly, please send me
documentation I can read, or else tell me where can I find information on
this.

Thank you,

Hugo Soares