Windows Visual C++ Express x64 static binaries

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Sun May 18 12:14:31 CEST 2008

You sure about all this Torbjorn?

mingw/msys/cygwin is like 10-30% slower or so running code than linux.
This where native windows code generated by visual c++ not seldom is
50% faster than gcc, for 64 bits C code (of course not included in
this defnition is assembler),
at least that's true for the fiddling i did do with FFT.

Vincent