GUI

Linas Vepstas linas at austin.ibm.com
Wed Nov 28 18:31:41 CET 2007

On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 06:51:15PM -0600, Jose de Jesus Angel Angel wrote:

> I am mathematics, but I want to do some application with GMP using a
> Graphics User Interface like C++Bulider, Dhelphi builder, Java,...

I suspect this is not the answer you want, but  should point out:

There exists a free software project called "genius"

http://www.jirka.org/genius.html

which is a general-math GUI; it uses GMP for arb. precision math.

I suggest that maybe it wil fill your needs, and if it doesn't then
perhaps you can enhance it to do what you want.

--linas