GMP Manual help?

mars1000 at fredonia.edu mars1000 at fredonia.edu
Tue Nov 13 15:57:16 CET 2007

Hello,

I am currently working on a Bignum research project and am in need of a printed version of your GMP Manual.  If such a version exists, is it possible that you send it to me at the below address.  I am willing to send compensation for shipping costs etc.

A printed version would allow me to become more flexible (currently rooted at a desktop).  Also, I will soon be spending a good length of time at my families cabin, which does not have electricity.  I would like to be able to continue my endeavours while there.

Thank you for your time and concern,

Z. Marshall
mars1000 at fredonia.edu

mailing address: