GMP for VxWorks

Shailender P p_shailender at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 19:47:37 CET 2007

Hi Michael,
I'm not sure about the arguments that I need to pass
to configure script in case of PPC and Simulator. Some
where I saw mails on VxWorks patch. Then I was
thinking probably I need to get a patch.

Any idea how I can use configure script?

Regards
Shailender

--- Michael Abshoff
<Michael.Abshoff at fsmath.mathematik.uni-dortmund.de>