missing gmp.h in 4.2.2 Visual Studio 2005 package

Brian Gladman brg at gladman.plus.com
Fri Nov 2 13:06:54 CET 2007

chrislu wrote:
> Hi,
> i am trying to compile gmp for windows x64 using the project files provided
> by Brian Gladman. The only problem is, that the gmp.h file is missing in the
> package.

Assuming that you are using my GMP 4.2.2 VC++ build project, gmp.h is
generated from gmp_h.in by running the gen-gmp sub-project.

The latter project should automatically build before the main GMP build
projects but if it doesn't you could build and run it manually to create
gmp.h.

Let me know if you need more help.

   Brian Gladman