GMP, MPFR and VS version compatibility

Michael Abshoff Michael.Abshoff at fsmath.mathematik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Jul 13 02:00:16 CEST 2007

Sisyphus wrote:

> [...]

Nice, this must be a rather recent development because there has been a
total of 26 downloads of the headers from SF.

I will shut up about this for now because we are OT and I might get flamed
(and rightfully so) for this email in the morning :). I will try to get
MinGW to build in 64 bit mode and see if the current GMP can be build with
it. This is very exciting. If I get anything usefull I will report back.

Cheers,

Michael