[ANNOUNCE] Efficient Algo for Polylog and Hurwitz Zeta

Stavros Garoufalidis stavros at math.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 13 21:05:00 CET 2007

Dear Linas,

Thank you for your interest in our polylogs paper, and your nice and
efficient computations. In fact, I really wonder how efficiently resurgent
functions can be computed, but this is a slightly different topic. I will
have a closer look at your paper. A minor (stupid me!) comment: my last
name is misspelled in your [CG] reference.

With best regards,

Stavros

| Stavros Garoufalidis            | Phone:     (404) 894-6614           |
| School of Mathematics           | FAX:       (404) 894-4409           |
| Georgia Institute of Technology | e-mail:    stavros at math.gatech.edu  |
| Atlanta, GA  30332-0160, USA    | http://www.math.gatech.edu/~stavros |