Dynamic Arrays

Torbjorn Granlund tege at swox.com
Sat Sep 30 23:55:49 CEST 2006

rohan <rohan076 at gmail.com> writes:

  Hello guys,
             I'm coding a program in C using GMP. I wanted to create a dynamic
  array, that is an array of unknown size. In my project I'll have to store
  mpz_t integers into this array. How many integers i'll have?? I dont know!
  how do i go about solving this problem.

  I know that mpz_t array[10]; can be done, but I want to initialize and array
  in which i can keep adding elements, the number of elements can be 1 or xyz.

This is the wrong forum for elementary C programming questions.