Question about gmp-chudnovsky.c

Blake Huff stangmechanic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 22:36:45 CEST 2006

Richard:

My segfault woes were solved when I configured GMP with --enable-
alloca=no, or --enable-alloca=malloc-reentrant forcing the variables
to malloced instead of coming off the stack.  You might-could
allocate more stack memory for your program, but I'm not entirely
sure how to do that in Debian-a google search would probably turn up
some techniques.

Blake Huff
stangmechanic at gmail.com

"I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my cat for letting me
live here."