32-bit gmp on sol10

Gergely Buday gbuday at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 17:10:13 CET 2006

Hi GMP people,

I would like to have a 32-bit gmp for my Solaris 10 box. I did the
following and got:

-bash-3.00$ ./configure --prefix=/home/budayg/gmp ABI=32
checking build system type... ultrasparc3-sun-solaris2.10
checking host system type... ultrasparc3-sun-solaris2.10
checking for a BSD compatible install... ./install-sh -c
checking for mawk... no
checking for gawk... no
checking for nawk... nawk
configure: error: ABI=32 is not among the following valid choices: standard

Is it possible to do this or just I was not smart enough to do it?

- Gergely