Fwd: 32-bit gmp on sol10

Torbjorn Granlund tege at swox.com
Tue Oct 31 17:45:09 CET 2006

"Gergely Buday" <gbuday at gmail.com> writes:

  Sorry if I send it twice, but I guess I sent it too early once.

  Hi GMP people,

  I would like to have a 32-bit gmp for my Solaris 10 box. I did the
  following and got:

  -bash-3.00$ ./configure --prefix=/home/budayg/gmp ABI=32
  checking build system type... ultrasparc3-sun-solaris2.10
  checking host system type... ultrasparc3-sun-solaris2.10
  checking for a BSD compatible install... ./install-sh -c
  checking for mawk... no
  checking for gawk... no
  checking for nawk... nawk
  configure: error: ABI=32 is not among the following valid choices: standard

  Is it possible to do this or just I was not smart enough to do it?

This looks a bit like a bug report, but since it wasn't sent to the
bug reports list, and since you clearly didn't read the manual's
section on reporting bugs, I will do nothing.