Compiled Windows Libraries Revisited

Degski degski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 19:06:11 CEST 2006

Re-Uploaded compiled Windows Libraries. Sergey discovered a build
error. Corrections have been made and everything (incl. tests)
compiles cleanly now, with the exception of locale.exe, compiling this
generates the following error:

LIBCMT.lib(lconv.obj) : error LNK2005: localeconv already defined in
t-locale.obj
x64\Release\locale.exe : fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply
defined symbols found

This seems to be completely related to the code in this test file, the
compiler is not wrong!

Included:

GMP 4.2.1 header files, dll's (exp's, lib's and pdb's) and lib's
(static), cpp-wrapper.
MPFR 2.2.0 header files, (exp's, lib's and pdb's) and lib's (static),
cpp-wrapper.

For AMD Athlon64 on Windows XP x64 (64 bit):
http://rapidshare.de/files/23703647/gmp-4.2.1-mpf-2.2.0r-AMD64-64bit.zip.html

For Pentium 4 on Windows XP (32 bit):
http://rapidshare.de/files/23703724/gmp-4.2.1-mpf-2.2.0r-P4-32bit.zip.html

These uploads cancel the previous ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used Brian Gladman's updated project files, as posted on his
personal web-site:
http://fp.gladman.plus.com/computing/index.htm All Credits go to Brian
Gladman, I'm just trying to help out those apparently having problems
compiling.

If and when you need Generic-, P1-, P2- or P3-builds, plse post
message, I'll upload those as well then!

Jim