problem with example of mpn_gcd

Linas Vepstas linas at austin.ibm.com
Mon Jul 31 20:37:56 CEST 2006

On Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 12:33:36PM -0300, Décio Luiz Gazzoni Filho wrote:
> On Jul 29, 2006, at 1:50 AM, Jiang wf wrote:
> >so, please, anyone can give me some advise about this problem, thanks!
>
> Well I can. Drop any pretenses of being a computer programmer and go
> be a manager or CEO somewhere. You don't have what it takes to be a
> programmer.
>
> And whether you follow my advice or not, do not post to this mailing
> list anymore. Your email nearly made me sick to my stomach.
>
> Décio

If this is how you write email, is this also how you write code?
If your subroutines get an input that they don't like, do they get
sick to thier stack?  Corrupt some data somewhere, over-writing
it with COBOL, just to show disapproval?  I don't think good
programmers write code like this, and they certainly don't write
emails like this.

--linas