Using GMP 4.2.1 on Visual C++, Windows XP

Michael Abshoff Michael.Abshoff at fsmath.mathematik.uni-dortmund.de
Tue Dec 5 00:39:32 CET 2006

> Hi all,

Hello,

> It is my first message to the list!
>
> In order to use GMP for our R&D Security project, I want to run the latest
> version of GMP on Windows OS, namely XP. I have to write a program in
> Microsoft
> Visual C++ 2003 and I need GMP library functions to implement RSA
> algorithms.
>
> I have found the following web page which shows the integration of GMP and
> Visual C++: http://cs.nyu.edu/exact/core/gmp/
> Even I have done what it said, there occurs thousands of errors when
> building
> GMP.
>
> Is there anyone to help me?

Since I don't know the nature of the errors I would suggest checking out
Brian Gladman's page on the gmp for windows at

  http://fp.gladman.plus.com/computing/gmp4win.htm

to build your own. If you would like to use VS 2003 choose the gmp 4.1.4
package since the gmp 4.2 package only has a VS 2005 project.

Cheers,

Michael